Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World

A world where the ninja is you, and the storyline is in your hands...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» .Hello
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am by Ryansalt

» WTF would anyone do that
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 am by Kaguya Kakura

» ??????????????
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm by Kami

» Leaving to Suna
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm by Hyo

» .to the springs
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm by Valdeo

» I have a problem
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm by Kaguya Kakura

» The Weapons Master (Open)
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 am by .Drahzar

» I'm Sorry
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am by Hyo

» Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm by Ichi

» Ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 pm by Ichi

.:Navigation
 `Portal
 `Index
 `Memberlist
 `Profile
 `FAQ
 `Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
.:Affiliates
.we are
Naruto World Aff tag
.you are
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Nwotntagyb7
Naruto Kyokudo RPAlchemist Haven

Top posters
Valdeo (601)
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Vote_lcapMaking sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Voting_barMaking sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Vote_rcap 
Sakota (271)
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Vote_lcapMaking sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Voting_barMaking sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Vote_rcap 
Ankoku (157)
Hwoarang Uchiha (142)
Ichi (127)
Shin (120)
Kaguya Kakura (117)
Jaq (97)
Admin (97)
Kimigumo Seikon (96)
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryansalt

Our users have posted a total of 2816 messages in 465 subjects

Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Tobi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Character sheet
Character Age: Unknown and uncountable
Character Gender: Male
Spam Level:
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Left_bar_bleue10/10Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Empty
PostSubject: Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...   Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:13 pm

A cloaked figure stalked through the gate. A large hood shrouded his face as he advanced into the village without resistance. This was Tobi. His SS cloak turned inside-out he was inconspicuous enough. He wore a different mask to prevent detection.

"Now where is that little nuisance?" Tobi muttered under his breath. Referring of course to his comrade, Hwoarang Uchiha. Two Uchihas on one team seemed a bit racist but who was he to judge?

Tobi walked up to a street vendor and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, have you seen this man?" Tobi said holding out a portrait of Hwoarang, it showed his normal face without mark of the SS.

-"Yeah sure, he went that-a-way." the man said with a jerk of his thumb.

"Thank you sir." Tobi said. As he walked away the man started running around crazy. Tobi had slipped him a Happy Pill through a micro-incision he had made. Small enough that the man felt no pain at all. Now, he was screaming and yelling about ghosts and random other shit like that. "Tee-hee, huggy jacket for him."
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang Uchiha
Taisa-Konoha
Taisa-Konoha
Hwoarang Uchiha

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Left_bar_bleue10/10Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...   Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:43 pm

As Hwoarang was leaning on a wall, watching civilians walk by and saw smiles on their faces. Along with laughter and such. Hwoarang spoke in a low voice, only heard by himself. "You all will be bowing down to me.......Very, very shortly". Hwoarang was wearing his Akatsuki outfit, along with the straw hat, covering his face. He heard foot steps come towards him, and with out looking to see who it was, since he knew who it was he spoke. "So I see you have come to join me today, for a day that Konoha would never forget. Am I correct? Tobi...".

Hwoarang was indeed ready to take Konoha and have the village in the palm of his hands. To be its leader and to make SS even more powerful over land. Although Tobi was surely going to help Hwoarang take it over, he wasn't to happy though, since he could do it all on his own. But, it was some what good to share the take over.
Back to top Go down
Ichi
Mizukage
Mizukage

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:
Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Left_bar_bleue1/1Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...   Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm

ooc: Dont mind me i just need a place to enter into the village.

Ichi arrived with the blink of an eye. He hadn't run that fast in a long time. His anbu outfit was a still a perfect fit for him. An ill shriek drew Ichi's attention as he saw a man screaming and running in circles flailing his arms around. "Home sweet home..." he muttered to himself as we walked through the gates. His anbu mask kept his identity a secret, the less attention from the public the better. Nobody knew he was gone, and nobody knew he was here, secrecy was needed for this. I need a cigarette, fuck it one wont hurt, i'll be moving to fast for anybody to notice anyway Ichi slid his mask so it was on the back of his head and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Popping one out he flicked open his lighter and lit it taken taking a puff he blew it out and waited, everybodies attention was on the screaming man, and it was unlikely anybody would notice him right away. He puffed once more and then sighed as he put his pack and lighter away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...   Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place... Empty

Back to top Go down

Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World :: Konoha Village Gates-
Jump to: