Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World

A world where the ninja is you, and the storyline is in your hands...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» .Hello
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am by Ryansalt

» WTF would anyone do that
[\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 am by Kaguya Kakura

» ??????????????
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm by Kami

» Leaving to Suna
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm by Hyo

» .to the springs
[\.:Riku:./] EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm by Valdeo

» I have a problem
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm by Kaguya Kakura

» The Weapons Master (Open)
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 am by .Drahzar

» I'm Sorry
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am by Hyo

» Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm by Ichi

» Ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[\.:Riku:./] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 pm by Ichi

.:Navigation
 `Portal
 `Index
 `Memberlist
 `Profile
 `FAQ
 `Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
.:Affiliates
.we are
Naruto World Aff tag
.you are
[\.:Riku:./] Nwotntagyb7
Naruto Kyokudo RPAlchemist Haven

Top posters
Valdeo (601)
[\.:Riku:./] Vote_lcap[\.:Riku:./] Voting_bar[\.:Riku:./] Vote_rcap 
Sakota (271)
Ankoku (157)
Hwoarang Uchiha (142)
Ichi (127)
Shin (120)
Kaguya Kakura (117)
Jaq (97)
Admin (97)
Kimigumo Seikon (96)
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryansalt

Our users have posted a total of 2816 messages in 465 subjects

[\.:Riku:./]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:
[\.:Riku:./] Left_bar_bleue10/10[\.:Riku:./] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

[\.:Riku:./] Empty
PostSubject: [.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Name: Mizugami Riku

Appearance: Riku's hair is as white as a cloud, so shiny. His skin tone is pretty much fair and its a really nice skin complexion, weighing about 150 pounds and 5'11. A long black hood is always being worn by him, it has a hood and the strings for the hood has the Iwa symbols, only when he is on missions he is dressed like this. On the regular basis, he wears jeans and other casual clothing. It may seem weird because he is a Sannin, but deep down inside he's still a kid.

Personality: Riku has grew out through the years as he matured more and handled situations more carefully. Unlike before he doesn't joke around anymore because now he knows the meaning of his life which is to protect his entire village, and destroy any threat that comes toward Iwa. He is very intelligent and always knows what to do in situations when he is stuck.

Desired Village: Iwa

Ninja Rank: Sannin

Character's History: Riku was born in the Mizugami clan. Meaning he had the power of a Mizugami. His family left Konoha when he finish becoming a genin and moved to Iwa. While they left and walked towards Iwa, Riku seen things that amazed him and that's when he decided when he got a lot stronger that he would travel all over the ninja world and learn everything he could. One thing he never found out was that he was a prince until one day, he found out.

His life was good when he was little and he always had fun all the time, but if his brother was around he would fear him since he had weird tribal designs on his body. The brother he always feared is now dead. Although Riku and his brother did not speak much. Riku knew everything about the Mizugami clan as his parents kept the secrets away from his brother. Since he was the youngest he would get treated better, but Riku fount out about the Mizugami clan by himself and told his parents he knew so they told him every little detail. How some day he would be able to obtain their ultimate power.

When Riku was a academy student he had fun and hung out with his friends a lot because he was kind of popular in Konoha when he was just a little boy. He had lots of friends since he was a funny and played pranks on his academy teachers. But when the time came to become a Genin he got serious and didn't let not one thing hold him back. Eventually he passed with flying colors because his intelligence helped him out. His academy life was easy and good, all the ninjas in Konoha were happy even his parents. And everytime they complemented him he would always have a smile on, a smile too big for his face.

Riku had a rough start when he became a chunnin. He kept on failing the exams because it was too complicated for him and he had so many doubts on him since he were blind. The last time he did it, a lot of the ninjas in every other village wanted him to fail, but his village supported him so it gave him a boost through out the exams. The exam was a peace of cake for him this time and he finally passed and became a chunnin. Now he has moved on trying to become the greatest of his rank which is chunnin. So he is hoping he gets to defeat as much ninjas from all the other villages and show everyone what he's made of.

The rank of Special Jounin was promoted to Riku by the Tsuchikage since he earned it and he did a deadly mission. It was supposed to be a C-rank mission and eventually it turned out to become a S-rank mission, so he made it safe back to Suna with other ninjas and he was given the rank.

He has worked hard his day's of Iwa doing plenty of missions and serving the Tsuchikage. Once he even were the sensei of a mission with his little cousin and he had great experiences over his life. As Special Jounin he helped out everyone in town, the people who were in debt since he were a prince, he had enough money to help people's lives too so they could live.

The Jounin exams soon came by as he had to travel all the way to Oto to take part of it. Him and his team made it and looked up at the building say "Good Luck" to each other as they entered the door. Most of the ninja there were Konoha ninja, but the place was filled with Chunnins and Special Jounins. Riku was blind so he couldn't tell if the ninja were a Konoha ninja or not, but he didn't let that stop him. People looked at him weird since they knew he were blind, a Suna ninja had the nerve to throw a ball at Riku, but he quickly caught it as everyone were suprised. These words came out Riku's mouth"Don't think because I'm blind, I can't see."

All the ninja had to go take a test, there were five questions to the test, but Riku just sat down calm and thought. The first question was, what's the shinobi life all about? He wrote down "To me being a ninja is to enjoy your tradition of fighting and at time to even protect your village when it needs help." The second question said if you were fighting a kage how would you react? "I would try my best to hold him off and plan out an escape."Eventually Riku got mad that people were cheating, so when the guards weren't looking, he stomped on the floor making peoples desk get smashed to the ceiling. Question number three was, well since he couldn't read someone had to say it to him and that guy was pulled out thinking that Riku was cheating. They automatically failed him and grabbed him out of the room. The expression on his face was sad and everyone was happy because they thought he was nothing much, but a spoiled brat.

He stood as a Special Jounin, but soon a ceremony was taking place in Iwa, promotions were being given to the three strongest ninjas in there besides the Tsuchikage himself. Due to the fact Riku failed, and not many people liked him, he just sat down looking at the festival. Two people's names were called out and they were given the name of a Legendary Sannin.
"Look you guy's are going to be suprised, since he is kind of young and a low rank, but come over here Riku. Yea the kid you all think is a brat is the third legendary Sannin, but I don't think he is a brat. He is a strong, intelligent fighter, with a heart waiting to love some one. So please Iwa give him a chance"the Tsuchikage said.
Riku's eyes shot open that he was one of the Legendary Sannins and later on the day people were just celebrating and having the time of their life.

One day, he did something incredible. He broke the blind bondage in his eye sight, slightly his hearing went back to it's normal self, but he was also able to see like any other ninja.

Objectives: To protect his village at all costs, by destroying any threat that enters Iwa. And also to become the Tsuchikage one day.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Note: I was a Sannin, my account got deleted, but I'm back. And I'm going to have the Kusabana Bloodline, thats why I'm blind.

Last edited by Mizugami Riku on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Done someone please approve..
Back to top Go down
Ankoku
Taisho
Taisho
Ankoku

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Character Age: 30
Character Gender: Male
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 pm

there is more you have to do..... follow the template.... then the Iwakage shall approve....
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:39 pm

I don't like the other template. Even if it doesn't matter what I want, other people used this template and the kage's allowed them. So I'm using it also.
Back to top Go down
Ankoku
Taisho
Taisho
Ankoku

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Character Age: 30
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:55 pm

well I say approved, but really its up to Val to disapprove if he wants..
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Character Age: 33
Spam Level:
[\.:Riku:./] Left_bar_bleue1/1[\.:Riku:./] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 pm

I'm about to change the template anyway. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Mizugami Riku
Iwa Sannin
Iwa Sannin
Mizugami Riku

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Thank you. If the Tsuchikage becomes inactive, I don't mind taking his position.
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Character Age: 33
Spam Level:
[\.:Riku:./] Left_bar_bleue1/1[\.:Riku:./] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Oh he isn't...
Back to top Go down
Hirasoku
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Hirasoku

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
Character Age: 28
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:30 pm

lol sorry guys ^^; i was off playing fable 2 lol

Welcome to the Iwagakura Village =D ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [\.:Riku:./]   [\.:Riku:./] Empty

Back to top Go down

[\.:Riku:./]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum