Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Please sign in or register here
Naruto World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World

A world where the ninja is you, and the storyline is in your hands...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» .Hello
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am by Ryansalt

» WTF would anyone do that
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 am by Kaguya Kakura

» ??????????????
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm by Kami

» Leaving to Suna
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm by Hyo

» .to the springs
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm by Valdeo

» I have a problem
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm by Kaguya Kakura

» The Weapons Master (Open)
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 am by .Drahzar

» I'm Sorry
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 am by Hyo

» Making sure he doesn't obliterate the place...
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm by Ichi

» Ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 pm by Ichi

.:Navigation
 `Portal
 `Index
 `Memberlist
 `Profile
 `FAQ
 `Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
.:Affiliates
.we are
Naruto World Aff tag
.you are
[OPEN] A day in the life. Nwotntagyb7
Naruto Kyokudo RPAlchemist Haven

Top posters
Valdeo (601)
[OPEN] A day in the life. Vote_lcap[OPEN] A day in the life. Voting_bar[OPEN] A day in the life. Vote_rcap 
Sakota (271)
[OPEN] A day in the life. Vote_lcap[OPEN] A day in the life. Voting_bar[OPEN] A day in the life. Vote_rcap 
Ankoku (157)
Hwoarang Uchiha (142)
Ichi (127)
Shin (120)
Kaguya Kakura (117)
Jaq (97)
Admin (97)
Kimigumo Seikon (96)
Statistics
We have 65 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryansalt

Our users have posted a total of 2816 messages in 465 subjects

[OPEN] A day in the life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu
Ai

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:
[OPEN] A day in the life. Left_bar_bleue1/1[OPEN] A day in the life. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

[OPEN] A day in the life. Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:03 am

...buy, buy, buy!

Sad to see that the ANBU was to buy supplies. For who? Well, no one in particular. Just herself, and the numerous number of roaches within the two empty rooms in her home. She never did like cleaning those rooms, but then again, why would she? It wasn't like anyone stayed within those rooms anyway. It had been vacant since... forever...

...ugh. Back to reality. Buy, buy, buy!

Snapping out of her short reverie, Ai held up a plastic bag and stuffed it with carrots. Food is good. It's good for me. It's suppose to be.
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Character sheet
Character Age: 33
Character Gender: Male
Spam Level:
[OPEN] A day in the life. Left_bar_bleue1/1[OPEN] A day in the life. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:14 am

The Kazekage bobbed down the streets of the Market District. A little girl sat upon his shoulder. Valdeo and Hinamori had just left the palace where they had housed Hirasoku, the Tsuchikage.

Val could tell that one of his nin were nearby, the chakra was obvious. As he approached the woman he spoke. "Good Morning."

Hinamori tugged at Val's ear. "She's pretty..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu
Ai

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:27 am

...must she be always interrupted within her insignificant thoughts?

She merely gave a bow to the figure that was beside her; the all powerful Kazekage of Suna. The same one who promoted her to the current rank she was on now. "Good Morning, Kazekage-sama. What brings you to this part of Sunagakure no Sato?" was what came out of her mouth, her tone dry and rather straight. Raising her head, she saw the small child and heard her comment.

No word came out of her lips against the girl.
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Character sheet
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:33 am

Val crossed his arms and looked at Ai. "Don't be so cold. I'm trying to be nice to you here."

He flipped some money at the vendor she was buying from, paying for her food and then some. "Come...lets talk."
Back to top Go down
Ai
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu
Ai

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:39 am

...huh?

Ai watched the Kazekage flip coins at the carrot vendor; one who seemed pleased as he got more than what he was suppose to get.

"Damn. Lucky day." he mentioned, tucking the coins in a small case.

The girl ignored what he first said, instead, just replied to the second statement: "Of course Kazekage-sama. What does one such as you want to say to one like me?"
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Character sheet
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:48 am

Val continued down the street, Hina on his shoulder, Ai trailing behind. "As of right now Sunagakure has become allied with Iwagakure. Someone is apparently coming to Suna from Kumo for the same reason. The reason being it that there will be times when attacks happen. As an Anbu, in times of war you are the Kazekage's personal body-guard. Do not forget that."

He walked into a tea shop and sat down, placing Hina in a seat next to him. Motioning for Ai to sit as well he continued. "But seeing as there is no imminent attack at the current time I will be giving you a mission. Covert-ops to find out what the SS are up to. Up until recently they have been quiet. But they just appeared in Kusagakure to my knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Ai
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu
Ai

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:01 am

"I shall not forget my duty to serve you, Kazekage-sama."

Ai simply said, after hearing what the man had said about alliances and such things. About her being his guard; his shield when in dire need. It was already something to look forward to, maybe. Yet, she was fearful. Death was something she could not take very easily.

Rather than sit down, she remained standing. No, it was not because she didn't want to follow what he was asking her to do. The mere fact that he was the village leader was enough. Being only an ANBU, and associating with the higher-ups didn't include sitting with them in tea shops. No, it was that way.

"Yes Kazekage-sama. A mission in Kusagakure it is. May I inquire... I shall be going with some other person, or am I to assume that no one shall join me?"
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Character sheet
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:06 am

"I'm sorry, but at the current time there is no one to accompany you."

When he had mentioned her being his personal body-guard her pulse had shifted. Something was perturbing her about that.

"Something wrong Ai?"
Back to top Go down
Ai
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu
Ai

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:10 am

"No Kazekage-sama. Nothing that would trouble you in anyway."

Was what she could only say, bowing her head once more in added response. Concern was nice, yes. She rarely received it from anyone. But he was their leader, which would only mean that he was concerned over everybody.

"I understand. I shall at once depart of Kusagakure no Sato then. If you'll excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Character sheet
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:15 am

Val got up and got in her way. He looked down at her as if she had done something wrong. She hadn't.

"Ai. I care for every person in this village and therefore every Shinobi in my charge. I won't let you die. If you happen to be discovered, get out of there. Leave no trace of your existence. At the current time I can't afford to lose a Shinobi."

He reached into his cloak and pulled out a fresh new Anbu Mask. A Cat's face. He handed this to her. "When you wear this you have a separate identity. Do not get caught without it."
Back to top Go down
Ai
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu
Ai

Character sheet
Character Age:
Character Gender:
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:23 am

"Yes, of course Kazekage-sama. Thank you for the mask."

Taking the white mask from his hands, Ai looked at it for a minute before bowing in thanks. At least now, she could replace her old one.

"I am merely a sword and a shield for Sunagakure no Sato. To die is a painful thing but it brings joy to those who live. I am yours to use, as you please. As the leader of our village."

And with that, she left.
Back to top Go down
Valdeo
Kazekage
Kazekage
Valdeo

Character sheet
Spam Level:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:34 am

Why did she have to be so...naive?

He didn't know, and the reasons were unseen to him. She wanted to die.

He turned to Hina who was sipping a cup of tea. "Why do people have to be so difficult?"

Hina shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A day in the life.   [OPEN] A day in the life. Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] A day in the life.
Page 1 of 1